Wednesday, March 28, 2012

16th session

So there was a lot of fighting to go over this session,  the zombie smashing that was fun for all involved and to my knowledge nobody was hurt by the battle however we found more trouble in the basement that we will continue on next session.



Welcome to OpenRPG version 1.8.0 ...
(3) Jeremiah: Sup
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (3) Jeremiah...
(4) DM: Hi
(4) DM: I just found out that my Tripod file hosting site has blocked my login
(3) Jeremiah: that's rough
(3) Jeremiah: any way around it?
(4) DM: I was thinking of putting the files on my game server and starting its web server, but that would only work for you guys outside my home network
(4) DM: I can't access my external IP from inside my network
(5) Segrid (enter): 18:16
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (5) Segrid...
(4) DM: I submitted a ticket to Lycos but who knows how long it will take for them to respond
(3) Jeremiah: Hope it works out for you
(6) Cairne (enter): 18:31
(6) Cairne: uuuuuuh 10 hour day
(5) Segrid: So, just another day, huh?
(7) No Name (enter): 18:33
(7) Zelata: ((BURN BISHES!))
(8) Siam (enter): 18:33
(8) Siam: Eyy
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (6) Cairne...
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (7) Zelata...
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (8) Andraste...
(5) Segrid: Yay Peeps
(8) Celestia: How is everyone
(8) Riani: How is everyone
(8) Riani: darn it >:v
(6) Cairne: holy shit zel is here and she updated her sheet.
(8) Andraste: here we are
(7) Zelata: O_O Holy crap Cairne, language
(7) Zelata: Hmmmm, so, did chu tell everyone about mai curse Cairne?
(5) Segrid: We are not pleased. (to use the royal "we")
(7) Zelata: Pleased about what?
(5) Segrid: Your "curse".
(7) Zelata: Oh
(6) Cairne: on the boards
(6) Cairne: I shared the info.
(3) Jeremiah: he did
(7) Zelata: I do appologize, I had no idea it would piss everyone off o,..,O
(5) Segrid: By "royal we" I mean "I"(in case you're not familiar with the term)- I don't know how everyone else feels. All in all, it's your character though, so it's really not under my control, nor should it be.
(3) Jeremiah: just made me curious how she got the curse
(7) Zelata: She got the curse by pissing off a witch of some sort
(5) Segrid: {sarcasm} I can't imagine Zelata pissing someone off enough for them to curse her. {/sarcasm}
(6) Cairne: I get the feeling you made Zel without knowing much about kingmaker. Being cursed to immaturity does not play well in this game after the first book or so.
(3) Jeremiah: ah, I see
(7) Zelata: ((Agrees with Segrid))
(7) Zelata: ((I don't have the book for Kingmaker Cairne))
(6) Cairne: there is a summery and a free players guide.
(7) Zelata: I dunno where
(8) Andraste: A quick search would get you it xD
(6) Cairne: both point out that you are looking to be rulers one day. A character with the mind of a child is uniquely unsuited to such a game.
(8) Andraste: Paizo lets you get the player guide for free
(7) Zelata: Would it?
(7) Zelata: Agreed Cairne, well, since is a curse, someone with remove curse can remove it
(3) Jeremiah: Would what?
(6) Cairne: I'll get right on that 5 levels from now.
(8) Andraste: ((Well do we know in game?))
(8) Andraste: ((Otherwise we'll just assume she's immature xD))
(5) Segrid: Meanwhile, I start laying the bricks and straw for Zelata's "Special House".
(7) Zelata: ((Nupe Andraste, although me and I can't remember wether Cairne or Segrid said that you guys are about to detect magic on a bunch of magic items :P))
(6) Cairne: I am detecting magic a lot after getting my back patched up by someone with the heal skill.
(8) Andraste: Or with lay on hands :P
(6) Cairne: stupid stag lord, awesome magical fog.
(8) Andraste: So I am taking a +1 longsword, FYI
(7) Zelata: XD
(6) Cairne: Ok.
(5) Segrid: I have 2 more potions of clw, unless I already gave those away.. let me check the log
(8) Andraste: wasnt the first time fog saved our lives
(4) DM: can everyone see the map of the fort?
(5) Segrid: yes
(4) DM: fighting a disaster here
(4) DM: Tripod locked me out of my web/file server account
(6) Cairne: Please whisper to me what goods you are taking so its easier for me to keep track.
(4) DM: I just created an account on mediafire
(7) Zelata: Dibs on da Club pls :P
(6) Cairne: I can
(4) DM: I think I have most of the files we'll need for tonight
(6) Cairne: or post it in the forums.
(5) Segrid: nope, looks like I used them on the unconscious people for 3 and 4 healing respectively
(6) Cairne: gotta make those bandages and scribe those scrolls.
(3) Jeremiah: (( I Can't really use anything from the treasure pile myself))
(7) Zelata: ((The only thing I can use is the Club :P))
(8) Andraste: ((I can use all the gold there :P)
(7) Zelata: ((Lucky, mai char has no interest in gold))
(6) Cairne: same here.
(7) Zelata: ((well, 'sides the fact ish shiny))
(5) Segrid: ((I'll use the gold to buy you some nice shiny copper pieces.))
(7) Zelata: ^ Evil
(6) Cairne: Andraste, you get the mstwrk light steel shield, Carden is taking the heavy. Feel free to use your whiles to convince him otherwise.
(5) Segrid: He means me :)
(6) Cairne: I meant segrid. That would cause less party drama.
(7) Zelata: I call dibs on a horesy!
(6) Cairne: you have a horse.
(3) Jeremiah: (( and the twp +1 Longswords? ))
(6) Cairne: and a spare.
(4) DM: (I forgot to include the 3 horses inside the fort last time)
(6) Cairne: Segred gets one longsword, Andraste has taken the second.
(7) Zelata: I want more horseys! :|
(6) Cairne: carden got the bow of super shiney.
(6) Cairne: Jeremiah got a rock.
(5) Segrid: I have returned my MW light steel shield from earlier to the party treasury, if anyone can use it, or we can sell it
(3) Jeremiah: (( Jeremiah always wanted a rock of his own ))
(5) Segrid: Maybe the old man in the basement has a rag you can steal.
(7) Zelata: (( It was his Dream to possess a rock :) I ish happeh for chu ))
(7) Zelata: O,..,O Can I burn the man in the basement?
(5) Segrid: We'll see
(6) Cairne: you can also have the belt buckle with the two froliking succubi on it, cause you is a demon.
(8) Andraste: (Andraste is against all forms of human burning)
(5) Segrid: Remember you're all sorts of hurt right now.
(6) Cairne: I assume Zel wants the toys.
(7) Zelata: ^
(5) Segrid: I bet she does.
(7) Zelata: Andraste, I was kidding :)
(5) Segrid: Well, maybe not the soldiers. But definitely the dragon.
(8) Andraste: (Soo! Time to do some resting)
(6) Cairne: Zzzzzzz.
** (8) Andraste makes Owl bear stew **
(9) Mason (enter): 19:04
(5) Segrid: Gotta either rescue or arrest the old dud in the cellar
(3) Jeremiah: (( lol, I think Jeremiah will take that belt buckle ))
(8) Andraste: (I think Andraste would like it)
(10) Arelius (enter): 19:04
(7) Zelata: ((Hello peeps))
(7) Zelata: ((Didn't the game officialy start like 5 minutes ago?))
(8) Andraste: (You never know)
(6) Cairne: gm is having computer drama, give him some time.,
(10) Carden: ((games never start on time; what planet you from?))
(8) Andraste: (Start on time-iya)
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (9) Mason...
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (10) Carden...
(7) Zelata: ^
(10) Carden: (hehe)
(5) Segrid: Has anyone got better than +6 on heal checks, or should I be using those healing kits to attempt some first aid?
(7) Zelata: ummmmmmm
(7) Zelata: I have no idea how to treat a nick o,..,o
(3) Jeremiah: (9 I do not ))
(6) Cairne: Heal +8
(5) Segrid: Ok, I'll treat deadly wounds you, you do the others.
(6) Cairne: the heal kits are for everyone.
(4) DM: After defeating the Stag Lord and his minions and taking some time to find all of the loot above ground, Segrid draws your attention to a rough stairway leading underground.
(5) Segrid: "Looks like I found the cellar that bandit from the camp spoke of."
(4) DM: It was covered by boards and stones near the firepit in Z10.
(6) Cairne: I say we close the drawbridge, make camp and watch that staircase.
** (10) Carden agrees with Cairne "Rest up for abit before diving in" **
(5) Segrid: "I think I'm the least wounded, I'll take first watch."
(7) Zelata: I trot along behind Andraste, grabbing and looking over anything that seems interesting
** (5) Segrid waves his new sword around. "A fine blade" **
(6) Cairne: detect magic, detect magic, detect magic
** (8) Andraste waves her (hopefully) identical sword around, "Indeed" **
(7) Zelata: ((Wait, are we detecting magic or something?))
(6) Cairne: yes
** (3) Jeremiah inspests the succubus belt buckle "If no one minds I think I will keep this" **
(6) Cairne: thought that would be your style.
(5) Segrid: "Looks like the Stag Lord had a pretty comfy bed set up. If anyone needs a good night's rest.
(6) Cairne: I assume andraste wants the holy symbol.
(6) Cairne: Carden, I assume your perception is pretty jacked.
(7) Zelata: I look at the pile of items, and rush it to begin to sift through it, regardless of what people are doing.
(10) Carden: (yea +9)
(6) Cairne: then you get the stag helm
(10) Carden: (8)
(10) Carden: (ok)
(11) Segrid (enter): 19:15
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (11) Segrid...
(6) Cairne: mmmm thai fud.
** (11) Segrid attempts to bind deadly wounds for Cairne (DC20, Heal 3 HP) [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) **
(11) Segrid: But doesn't succeed (sorry, bud)
(6) Cairne: np
(10) Carden: (anyone else needed healed?)
(3) Jeremiah: (( I am at 3 Hp ))
(11) Segrid: (I'm good, but I know a lot of other people are hurt and badly)
(8) Andraste: I have two more LoH
(8) Andraste: [2d6] => [3,3] = (6)
(8) Andraste: Take 6 hp, Jeremiah
(6) Cairne: treat deadly wounds + guidance [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
(3) Jeremiah: (9 thank you ))
(7) Zelata: I'm at 1 HP
(11) Segrid: Mason's down pretty far too.
(8) Andraste: (er divide 3 to Zelata and 3 to Mason xD)
(8) Andraste: (Sorry Jeremiah)
(4) DM: You also found 4 CMW and 2 CSW potions on the baddies
(6) Cairne: treat deadly wounds on zel + guidance [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
(11) Segrid: (yay! dicebots!)
(8) Andraste: "Would anyone like a drink from the potions?" she says, "Though we could rest up naturally."
(3) Jeremiah: (( Its cool ))
(7) Zelata: "nah *cough* Not thirsty, no thanks"
(3) Jeremiah: "If you have one to spare"
(7) Zelata: She says, as she continues to shift through the pile of items, that need to be checked with detect magic.
(4) DM: Who is taking second watch?
(12) Segrid (enter): 19:21
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (12) Segrid...
(12) Segrid: "I say we give the potions to the most wounded people and have them hold onto one each in case something goes bump in the night, but see if we can deal with the wounds ourselves if we have a quiet night."
** (10) Carden drinks one of his CWL (I will take 2nd) **
(7) Zelata: I'll take second watch DM))
(4) DM: Booting '(5) Segrid' from server...
(5) Segrid (exit): 19:22
(4) DM: Booting '(11) Segrid' from server...
(11) Segrid (exit): 19:22
(3) Jeremiah: "Sounds like a plan to me"
(7) Zelata: "Can I have this?" Holding up a club.
(4) DM: Carden has 2nd watch, Zelata 3rd
(12) Segrid: "Sure, kid. Knowck youself out."
(7) Zelata: Squeals, and slips it onto her belt.
** (12) Segrid smiles at Zelata, eyes atwinkle. **
(7) Zelata: Becomes unerved at the look she was being given by Segrid.
(6) Cairne: I thought mason was going to use the club as a backscratcher.
(7) Zelata: "Nu! MINE!"
(12) Segrid: (("Buttscratcher! Get your buttscratcher! Buttscratcher!"))
(7) Zelata: ((Dx))
(3) Jeremiah: (( Buttscratcher? ))
(12) Segrid: ((Family guy reference))
(8) Andraste: (lol)
** (10) Carden eats and rest before his watch **
(8) Andraste: (Hmm can I have one of the CSW?)
(8) Andraste: (I never use any potions, but its good to have)
(12) Segrid: (Probably a good idea)
(7) Zelata: ((Agreed))
** (12) Segrid Patrols/ keeping an eye on the basement and over the field the bandits fled into at turns. **
(3) Jeremiah: (( Iknow I was waiting for you to go Buttscratcher! ))
(4) DM: First watch passes uneventfully, although Segrid notices that the night sounds appear to have tapered off.
** (8) Andraste sleeps soundly in her bedroll. **
(7) Zelata: ((Question, if I die, do I has to make a char at lvl 1?))
(6) Cairne: Heal Long term care [id20+9] => id20+9
(7) Zelata: ^ Fail
(6) Cairne: Heal Long term care [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18)
** (12) Segrid wakes Carden for his turns, noting "Pretty quiet tonight. Maybe too quiet. Stay alert." **
** (3) Jeremiah sleeps as best he can **
(8) Andraste: (also the helmet of the stag lord :3)
** (10) Carden nods to Segrid "Good thing lets hope it continues" **
(4) DM: By the time Carden is part way through his watch (around midnight), the eerie silence is broken by soft and spooky moaning and wailing sounds coming from the hillside around the fort.
** (10) Carden gets to the 2nd level to see if there is any lights or what not. **
(4) DM: It is a very dark, overcast, moonless night.
(6) Cairne: everone but me gains 2 hit points per level
(7) Zelata: ((beware that when a DM says those words, we're all about to be raped))
(13) Segrid (enter): 19:30
(7) Zelata: (Hai segrid)
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (13) Segrid...
** (10) Carden quirks a brow and heads back down; making sure the gate is secure **
(7) Zelata: ((Segrid has a twin, I didn't know that...........))
(13) Segrid: ((One for each Andraste))
(7) Zelata: ((Das gross))
(3) Jeremiah: ( kinky ))
whispering to Andraste, You are awakened from your sleep with a feeling that the fort is surrounded by a subtle evil...
(6) Cairne: Adraste is badass.
(7) Zelata: ^
(6) Cairne: we where getting our asses pounded before she showed and schooled the stag lord
(4) DM: (Andraste, see whisper)
(13) Segrid: And she basically walked up and said "Hello to my little friend" shooting him in the face repeatedly.
** (10) Carden continues his patrol after he checks the gate **
(7) Zelata: ((Agreed, THANK YOU MOMMY!))
(10) Carden: perception [1d20+10] => [8,10] = (18)
(13) Segrid: .
** (8) Andraste wakes up, yawning and stretching, "I feel...something amiss about this fort in my sleep." **
(8) Andraste: (Magically recovers 3 hp after some sleep)
whispering to Andraste, The evil seems to radiate from the grounds that surround the fort.
(6) Cairne: everyone was healed 2 hitpoints per level overnight, who is still hurt?
** (10) Carden comments to Andraste "Yes, but I've only heard sounds from outside" **
(8) Andraste: "Not from outside, from the ground, something evil," she says to Carden.
(3) Jeremiah: (( I am at 9 hp after the rest ))
(7) Zelata: I'm at 3
(6) Cairne: Zel you healed 6
(7) Zelata: ((please no 13 HP blows please no 13 hp blows))
(7) Zelata: Did I?
(6) Cairne: your at 9
(7) Zelata: Oh
(6) Cairne: yes
(7) Zelata: then das 17\
(7) Zelata: Still not at full HP
(8) Andraste: (22 hp here, I should be good)
(6) Cairne: Everyone gather around me to contemplate the stark beauty of this land.
(14) Segrid (enter): 19:38
(14) Segrid (exit): 19:38
(14) Segrid (enter): 19:38
(7) Zelata: ((not me, I'm outta spells, I can cast MM like twice))
** (10) Carden ponders that "This it most in the dungeon" **
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (14) Segrid...
(6) Cairne: Channel Energy [1d6] => [1] = (1)

(6) Cairne: everyone heals 1
(10) Carden: (this=then)
(8) Andraste: "Well I don't enjoy dismissing dreams, I am going to check downstairs," she says, finding a corner to put on her armor, "Zelata dear, would you help me put on my armor?"
(15) Segrid (enter): 19:39
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (15) Segrid...
(8) Andraste: (I am not sure Andraste can handle 4 Segrids)
(10) Carden: "We best wake everyone"
(15) Segrid: ((just trying to keep up with the booting))
(8) Andraste: "And maybe breakfast," she says, smiling.
(4) DM: Suddenly you hear scraping and thumping sounds coming from outside the front gate...
(6) Cairne: Ok, I just remembered Mason was here so I will not be telling that joke.'
(7) Zelata: "Course mommy" I help Andraste put on her armor/
** (10) Carden goes around and wakes the others "Quickly now" **
(15) Segrid: Disconnecting from server...
(15) Segrid (exit): 19:41
(4) DM: Booting '(12) Segrid' from server...
(12) Segrid (exit): 19:41
** (8) Andraste brushes Zelata's hair while she isn't looking. **
(4) DM: Booting '(13) Segrid' from server...
(13) Segrid (exit): 19:41
(7) Zelata: "Did they forget to bring in the kittys?"
(4) DM: Booting '(14) Segrid' from server...
(14) Segrid (exit): 19:41
(9) Mason: "time to kill"
** (3) Jeremiah grabs his crossbow and stands up "What is it?" **
(10) Carden: "Maybe Mason; just be ready"
(16) Segrid (enter): 19:42
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (16) Segrid...
(8) Andraste: "Just a..feeling if you will. I feel something is downstairs," she says, casting Detect evil.
** (10) Carden points to the gate "There is various sounds at the gate and Andraste has a feeling of evil underneath the ground" **
(7) Zelata: ((Do I have back all my spells per day?))
** (16) Segrid gets ready to lead the way. **
(6) Cairne: yes zel
(8) Andraste: (Rangers lead the way!)
(7) Zelata: ((WOO!))
(16) Segrid: "Shall we descend? I think the gate will hold."
(3) Jeremiah: "Famous last Words"
(7) Zelata: ((wth?))
** (8) Andraste uses her new fangled sword and her shield drawn in case of unexpected circumstances **
(16) Segrid: ((Zelata found some new friends to play with.))
(7) Zelata: ((O_O))
(4) DM: From the watchtower, you can see two corpse-looking figures slowly crawing at the gate and banging it with their fists.
(4) DM: Roll initiative
(8) Andraste: [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4) Initiative
(4) DM: Initiative [1d20+0] => [7,0] = (7)
(8) Andraste: (of course xD)
(6) Cairne: Initiative [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19)
(7) Zelata: [1d20+1] => [7,1] = (8)
(16) Segrid: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
(7) Zelata: ^ Damnit
(3) Jeremiah: Initiative: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
(8) Andraste: (Zelata is flanked by a pair of zombies apparently)
(4) DM: currently everyone is still inside the fort and the gates are locked
(6) Cairne: zombies eat brians she'll be fine
(10) Carden: [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12)
(4) DM: Mason?
(9) Mason: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
(8) Andraste: (I have detect evil up, do I sense them?)
(7) Zelata: >,..,< That made m e lol so loud Cairne>
(7) Zelata: That made me lol so lout cairne
(4) DM: Yes, now that you see them, you can tell that they were the source of your original feelings
(8) Andraste: (Lol, haha Cairne)
(4) DM: As the first 2 scratch and bang on the gate, you see more of the same slowing dragging themselves towards the front gate.
(16) Segrid: (("Search your feelings, you know this to be true."))
(4) DM: They seem to be coming from the hillsides off to each side of the main path leading up to the fort.
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(6) Cairne: So, I cast some buffs and you guys open the gate and give them what for?
(4) DM: They are covered with fresh, damp earth.
(6) Cairne: I cast protection from evil on segrid
(16) Segrid: (Or we could hold the gate and you could plunk them full of arrows.))
(4) DM: Almost as if they just popped out of the ground...
(4) DM: Mason's turn
(16) Segrid: (("Like daisies!"))
(6) Cairne: First, the subject gains a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. Both these bonuses apply against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.
Second, the subject immediately receives another saving throw (if one was allowed to begin with) against any spells or effects that possess or exercise mental control over the creature (including enchantment [charm] => charm effects and enchantment [compulsion] => compulsion effects, such as charm person, command, and dominate person). This saving throw is made with a +2 morale bonus, using the same DC as the original effect. If successful, such effects are suppressed for the duration of this spell. The effects resume when the duration of this spell expires. While under the effects of this spell, the target is immune to any new attempts to possess or exercise mental control over the target. This spell does not expel a controlling life force (such as a ghost or spellcaster using magic jar), but it does prevent them from controlling the target. This second effect only functions against spells and effects created by evil creatures or objects, subject to GM discretion.
Third, the spell prevents bodily contact by evil summoned creatures. This causes the natural weapon attacks of such creatures to fail and the creatures to recoil if such attacks require touching the warded creature. Summoned creatures that are not evil are immune to this effect. The protection against contact by summoned creatures ends if the warded creature makes an attack against or tries to force the barrier against the blocked creature. Spell Resistance can allow a creature to overcome this protection and touch the warded creature.
(16) Segrid: ((Let me at 'em))
** (9) Mason opens gate **
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(8) Andraste: "Cairne, your divine spells will be very useful here indeed," she says to the man, readying her blade for battle
** (10) Carden moves and casts Disrupts undead at a zombie (#2) **
(7) Zelata: ((Is it too late to say that I cast Mage Armor and Shield before anything happenes?))
(16) Segrid: .
(4) DM: make a ranged touch attack against AC 10
(10) Carden: [1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
(10) Carden: (geez)
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(4) DM: (Z, you can have already cast ONE of those spells until it is your turn..)
(7) Zelata: (hmm?))
(4) DM: (pick one that you would have already cast before Mason opened the gate)
(3) Jeremiah: (( Climb to the top of the wall, Enhance my crossbow and Fire at a zombie ))
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Crossbow Attack[1d20+3+1] => [8,3,1] = (12)
(17) Segrid (enter): 19:58
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (17) Segrid...
(4) DM: which zombie did you aim at?
(3) Jeremiah: (( Zombie 1 ))
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
(17) Segrid: (can I attack 1 from here?)
(7) Zelata: ((How far am I down on the list?))
(4) DM: (next)
(7) Zelata: ((woohoo))
(4) DM: Segrid, you'll have to move into the gate to get within 5' of one of them
** (17) Segrid steps past the gate and attacks 1 [1d20+10] => [6,10] = (16) for [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9) **
(4) DM: what kind of damage does your weapon do?
(17) Segrid: .
(8) Andraste: (Slashing since its a longsword)
(17) Segrid: slashing
(7) Zelata: ((Question, Are the Zombies outside the gate?))
(4) DM: yes, but they are right at the threshold
(4) DM: well, 2 is
(4) DM: so your turn, Zelata
(7) Zelata: kk
(7) Zelata: I cast Grease outside the walls.
(7) Zelata: 30 Foot radius.
(7) Zelata: They need to make a reflex save, DC 14 or fall prone.
(4) DM: You can grease a 10' x 10' area
(4) DM: so draw the square where you place it
(7) Zelata: Oh, I can cast it 30 feet away from myself.
(4) DM: right
(7) Zelata: There
(4) DM: Reflex [1d20+0] => [13,0] = (13)
(7) Zelata: Err
(17) Segrid: ((Sorry, that was 14 to hit and 7 damage, I was using vs. human-they are undead)
(4) DM: Z2 falls down
(4) DM: Z1 is still deaded (taken to 0 hp)
(7) Zelata: ((mai bad, and ish prone too))
(17) Segrid: ((ok, thanks))
(4) DM: Z2 tries to stand up
(8) Andraste: (provoking from mason?)
(4) DM: [1d20+0] => [3,0] = (3)
(4) DM: yes, and not able to stand up
(18) Segrid (enter): 20:06
(4) DM: Go ahead and attack it, Mason
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (18) Segrid...
(7) Zelata: ((Mai escuse for taking grease is she tried to make something dat was flammable))
(3) Jeremiah: (( brb ))
** (9) Mason smashes zombie **
(9) Mason: Maul attack!!: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13) Damage [1d10+3] => [4,3] = (7)
(7) Zelata: ((tyt Jeremiah))
(4) DM: You land a solid blow, but it doesn't hurt it as badly as it would a living human.
(4) DM: The other zombies close in on the gate
(4) DM: Reflex [1d20+0] => [1,0] = (1)
(4) DM: Reflex [1d20+0] => [17,0] = (17)
(3) Jeremiah: (( back ))
(4) DM: Z3 falls down
(4) DM: Z4 remains standing
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
(18) Segrid: .
(18) Segrid: .
** (8) Andraste slashes Zombie 2 **
(6) Cairne: I'm supprised Andraste can walk wit' d'at much Segrid.
(8) Andraste: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25) To hit +4 if prone [1d8+2] => [5,2] = (7) Damage Slashing
(8) Andraste: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15) Critical Threat
(8) Andraste: [1d8+2] => [6,2] = (8) More damage
(4) DM: You cut Z2 down
(4) DM: Start of round 2
** (8) Andraste walks to the left. **
(8) Andraste: (ok I am done)
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(7) Zelata: ((the zombies going into the grease need to make a reflex save.
(7) Zelata: ((the zombies going into the grease need to make a reflex save))
(4) DM: (they already did)
(7) Zelata: ((oh ok))
(18) Segrid: .
(18) Segrid: .
(4) DM: Cairne?
(19) Segrid (enter): 20:13
(6) Cairne: I cast Bless
Bless fills yer allies wit' courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on savin' d'rows against fear effects.
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (19) Segrid...
(4) DM: Mason's turn
(19) Segrid: /me takes a short step forward and attacks 5 [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9) for [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6)
** (9) Mason smashes zombie **
(8) Andraste: (lol not yours Segrid xD)
(19) Segrid: (goddamn drops))
(9) Mason: *Maul Power attack*: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24) Damage [1d10+5] => [10,5] = (15)
(4) DM: Z3 is still moving, but just barely
(19) Segrid: .
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(10) Carden: (he was going for 4)
(4) DM: ok, 4 is just barely moving
** (10) Carden steps up and tries the spell again (disrupt undead on 3 [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21); dmg [1d6] => [5] = (5)) **
(4) DM: Your spell hits and weakens Z3
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( Going to Fire at Z4 if I have a clear shot ))
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Crossbow Attack[1d20+3+1] => [18,3,1] = (22)
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
(4) DM: Your arrow puts Z4 down for good
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
** (19) Segrid takes a short step forward and attacks 5 [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29) for [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) (hit wrong key before on attack anyway) **
(19) Segrid: crit confirm
(19) Segrid: [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19)
(7) Zelata: Hey, I didnt get to go
(19) Segrid: [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(8) Andraste: (I rolled a 20 and a 10 xD)
(8) Andraste: (too :P)
(19) Segrid: (cool)
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(19) Segrid: ((you go after me Zel)
(7) Zelata: I cast Firebolt, now that I'm lvl 3, I have 2 bolts, I aim one for zombie 6 and the other for zombie 3
(7) Zelata: [1d4+1] => [3,1] = (4)
(7) Zelata: [1d4+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(7) Zelata: ((damage is in the order mentioned above))
(4) DM: Z6 tries to slam Mason
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
(4) DM: but misses
(4) DM: Z3 tries to get up
(4) DM: [1d20+0] => [17,0] = (17) acrobatics
** (19) Segrid stabs **
(19) Segrid: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10) for [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(19) Segrid: :(
(19) Segrid: or not
(4) DM: Z3 regains its footing, but since it is staggered that is all it can do this round
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
(6) Cairne: maybe one of yer clones will 'it.
** (8) Andraste moves past Mason and slashes her sword at its neck as she moves with a solid chopping motion [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10) Bless [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10) If hit **
(8) Andraste: (if that misses, end turn)
(4) DM: Start of round 3
(4) DM: Cairne's up
(6) Cairne: lucky touch on segrid
(4) DM: Mason's turn
(6) Cairne: segrid prime, not any of his clones.
(19) Segrid: ((I still feel luckier when Andraste touches me, but thanks. ;) ))
(8) Andraste: (But you arent injured enough for a lay on hands yet :P)
** (9) Mason smashes zombie **
(9) Mason: *Maul Power attack*: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19) Damage [1d10+5] => [3,5] = (8)
(9) Mason: ((6))
(4) DM: hits
(4) DM: Carden's turn
** (10) Carden steps up and casts disrupt again at zombie (3 [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10); dmg [1d6] => [2] = (2)) **
(10) Carden: (+1 from bless)
(4) DM: hits
(4) DM: Z3 isn't looking very good, but he's still up
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( I fire at Z3 ))
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Crossbow Attack[1d20+3+1] => [9,3,1] = (13)
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(3) Jeremiah: (( thats a 14 from bless forgot to add it in ))
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(16) Segrid' from server... Removing dead client
(16) Segrid (exit): 20:28
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
** (19) Segrid takes advantage of his new luck and flanks to take out his unwounded frustrations on xombie 6 [1d20+11] => [8,11] = (19) OR [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) for [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7) **
(6) Cairne: wow, you pissed of Sheyln.
(4) DM: Zombies all dead
** (19) Segrid salutes Mason and Andraste with his sword. **
(6) Cairne: they where dead before.
(4) DM: destroyed
** (8) Andraste sheathes her sword, "Good work everyone, lets find somewhere to either burn or bury." **
(19) Segrid: "Where did they come from?" Segrid begins tracking the clumps of dirt they left behind.
(4) DM: there are trails leading off to the left and to the right
(19) Segrid: "there may be more."
(4) DM: which way do you go
(8) Andraste: "Well perhaps you can track him, o grizzled outdoorsman?" she laughs a bit.
** (19) Segrid goes left **
(10) Carden: "yes provide proper burial for them. I still think there should be a guard for the dungeon"
(7) Zelata: (brb, bio)
** (8) Andraste locks the gate before they go **
(19) Segrid: "I don't know, they only left great big huge chunks of dirt for me to follow. It may take all of my expertise."
** (8) Andraste follows Segrid, carrying her bow. **
** (10) Carden comments "or not" and follows **
(4) DM: Just a few moments after you leave the path, more zombies begin climbing out of the ground!
(4) DM: roll new initiatives, please
(8) Andraste: "Hmm...it appears they have taken a liking to you," she says. [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6) Init
** (3) Jeremiah clibs down off the wall "I will stay here and keep watch on the celler till all of you return" **
(10) Carden: INit [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(19) Segrid: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
(4) DM: Initiative [1d20+0] => [12,0] = (12)
(9) Mason: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16)
(3) Jeremiah: Initiative: [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)
(6) Cairne: Initiative [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12)
(6) Cairne: Mason Imma make you big
(4) DM: Zelata?
(8) Andraste: (That came out wrong Cairne)
(4) DM: [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3) init for Z
(4) DM: Start of round 1
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
(8) Andraste: "Segrid, I suggest not being in the middle."
** (19) Segrid steps up and slashes 4 **
(19) Segrid: "I'm fine!"
(19) Segrid: [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) for [1d8+3] => [1,3] = (4)
(8) Andraste: "Men," she says under her breath.
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( I stayed behind to watch the cellar, so Do I hear the sounds of combat? ))
(4) DM: make a perception check
Server Administrator-> Kicking '(17) Segrid' from server... Removing dead client
(17) Segrid (exit): 20:36
(3) Jeremiah: Skills: Perception[1d20+1] => [16,1] = (17)
(4) DM: Booting '(18) Segrid' from server...
(18) Segrid (exit): 20:36
(4) DM: Yes, you hear what sounds like more fighting
(3) Jeremiah: (( Double move this turn to catch up with the others outside ))
(4) DM: Mason's turn
** (9) Mason smashes zombie **
(9) Mason: Large Maul Smash!!!: [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27) Damage [2d8+4] => [3,6,4] = (13)
(9) Mason: Large Maul Smash!!!: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12) Damage [2d8+4] => [4,3,4] = (11)
(8) Andraste: (aww)
(9) Mason: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
(6) Cairne: uh mason, I have not done it yet.
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(6) Cairne: I cast enlarge perosn on mason
(8) Andraste: (You need to touch them I think)
(19) Segrid: (no, it's ranged, but takes a full round to cast)
(8) Andraste: (Oh right :P)
(4) DM: The zombies crowd in to surround Segrid
(4) DM: and Z4 slam attacks
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [4,4] = (8)
(4) DM: +2 for flanking
(4) DM: hits AC 21
(19) Segrid: (AC 26)
(8) Andraste: (:P Someone got an upgrade)
(19) Segrid: (or 24 if Prot from evil wore off)
(6) Cairne: segrid that prot evil lasts for 3 minutes
(4) DM: what are your new AC values?
(19) Segrid: 24
(4) DM: not counting PfE
(19) Segrid: let me get touch and ff for you
(4) DM: Touch & FF?
(8) Andraste: (Touch AC and Flat footed AC)
(4) DM: I know
(4) DM: I was asking what they were
(7) Zelata: Can someone ghost for me, I have to run to the store, I will be back in 10 minutes
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(6) Cairne: (as zelata) "I shoot fire in random directions"
(19) Segrid: ((TA 15 FF 20))
** (10) Carden moves up and cast disrupt undead (2 [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22) dmg [1d6] => [1] = (1)) **
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
** (8) Andraste tosses aside her bow, drawing her sword as she moves forward, smashing her longsword into Zombie 1 with all her might [1d20+5+2] => [14,5,2] = (21) (Is bless still up? If so +1 more) [1d8+2] => [7,2] = (9) Damage **
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(4) DM: Start of round 2
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( I belive she had to go AFK for a few ))
** (19) Segrid attacks 4 again **
(19) Segrid: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15) for [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( Going to move So i can get a clear shot then Fire at Z1 ))
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Crossbow Attack[1d20+3+1] => [17,3,1] = (21)
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(4) DM: Your arrow sticks into the zombie, but doesn't really seem to affect it
(4) DM: Mason's turn
(8) Andraste: "If you have some sort of bladed weapon, use that," she advises, noticing her sword cut through the flesh.
(3) Jeremiah: "Will do"
** (9) Mason smashes zombie **
(9) Mason: Large Maul Smash!!!: [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) Damage [2d8+4] => [1,4,4] = (9)
(9) Mason: Large Maul Smash!!!: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19) Damage [2d8+4] => [6,7,4] = (17)
(8) Andraste: (twice o.O?)
(4) DM: which zombie?
(9) Mason: ((2))
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(6) Cairne: lucky touch on andraste
(6) Cairne: (cleave apparently.)
(4) DM: The zombies slam on Segrid...
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(8) Andraste: (hmm)
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [3,4] = (7)
(4) DM: Slam [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12) melee, Damage [1d6+4] => [6,4] = (10)
(8) Andraste: (i see)
(4) DM: but aren't able to get at him through his armor
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(20) Segrid (enter): 20:55
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (20) Segrid...
** (10) Carden steps forward and draws his hand axe to chop up some zombie (#2; [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17) dmg [1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4)) **
(7) Zelata: (back, sorry))
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
(6) Cairne: (two dice)
** (8) Andraste slashes into Zombie 1 with her sword, [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23) [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16) **
(8) Andraste: [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10) Damage
(7) Zelata: ((How many turns did I miss?))
(3) Jeremiah: (( 1 ))
** (8) Andraste quickly takes a step on the same space Zombie 1 was occupying, and turns to face Zombie 6, drawing her shield for better protection. **
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(6) Cairne: (all of them)
(7) Zelata: ((Oh, das good))
(3) Jeremiah: (( How many Zombies are there? I Only See 2 ))
(7) Zelata: Ummmmmmm
(4) DM: 3 left
(7) Zelata: I take a 3 foot step, and fire off a Firebolt at zombie 6
(7) Zelata: [2d4+1] => [2,3,1] = (6)
(7) Zelata: 7
(7) Zelata: I forgot to add 2 instead of 1
(4) DM: Start of round 3
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
** (20) Segrid slashes at 5 [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11) for [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) "Told you I was fine." Segrid smiles over his shoulder. "After all, you were coming to rescue me, right?" **
(4) DM: miss
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( Move and then Attack Z2 ))
(7) Zelata: Wait, how did 7 dmg NOT kill them?
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Longsword: Attack[1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(8) Andraste: (Threat Jere)
(4) DM: Mason's turn
(3) Jeremiah: (( Crit Confirm [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
(20) Segrid: ((easy more than 7 hp :P ))
(8) Andraste: "Well I can't just let them eat you alive can I?" she says
(7) Zelata: ((damnit))
(4) DM: Initiative [1d20+0] => [12,0] = (12)
(20) Segrid: "Not if you plan on taming me."
** (9) Mason smashes zombie 6 **
(9) Mason: Large Maul Smash!!!: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23) Damage [2d8+4] => [8,8,4] = (20)
** (20) Segrid thumps his shield with the hilt of his sword "Wild outdoorsman. Grrr." **
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(6) Cairne: I touch Andraste in a totally platonic way to give her luck
(20) Segrid: .
(21) Segrid (enter): 21:07
(4) DM: Engrossed in the fighting in front of her, Zelata does not notice a lone, creeping zombie that comes up behind her and tries to grab her!
(4) DM: CMB [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(4) DM: but it misses!
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(8) Andraste: (but even it cannot grab Zelata)
(7) Zelata: ((True dat, takes a bit more than rotting flesh to grab me))
(7) Zelata: ((RAPE! O_O))
(21) Segrid: ((never send a zombie to do an owlbear's job)
Attempting to assign the role of Player to (21) Segrid...
(8) Andraste: (Unless its a zombie owlbear)
** (10) Carden moves form the others and hurls the axe at the zombie by Zelata ([1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10) dmg [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7)) **
(4) DM: the axe misses
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
** (8) Andraste raises her sword above her head and brings it crashing down on top of Zombie 5 [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14) [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24), attempting to split it down the crown of its head [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10) **
(7) Zelata: ((XD))
(8) Andraste: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24) Threat
(8) Andraste: [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10) Damage more
** (8) Andraste rushes towards Zelata in a hurry upon seeing Zelata in danger. **
(8) Andraste: (After possibly the a very gory kill from max damage crit :P)
(6) Cairne: Sheyln apparently like you.
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(7) Zelata: Woo!
(8) Andraste: "Get behind me, Zelata," she says, nearing the zombie with her sword held high.
(7) Zelata: I take a 5 step away from the damn zombie
(7) Zelata: And I then cast Firebolt
(7) Zelata: [2d4+2] => [1,4,2] = (7)
(6) Cairne: get your hand's off ov her you damn dirty zombie!
(7) Zelata: Boo yeah
(4) DM: Next round you finish off the last zombie
(7) Zelata: Is now confused, because Cairne must not be talking about Zelata, and assumes hes reffering Andraste.
(4) DM: Booting '(19) Segrid' from server...
(19) Segrid (exit): 21:12
(4) DM: Booting '(20) Segrid' from server...
(21) Segrid: .
(20) Segrid (exit): 21:12
(7) Zelata: I squeal and says "MOMMY! Did you see that? I killeded it all by myself!"
** (10) Carden cast light on his bow and goes collects his axe "Do you think there is more around here?" **
(21) Segrid: "It possible. Looks like maybe the bandits burried their victims in the hill? Or maybe that old man in the cellar is a necromancer?"
(10) Carden: (mason is gone; bedtime)
** (3) Jeremiah walks back toward the gate "Maybe, but lets have a look at the evil in the basement first" **
(8) Andraste: "Good work, Zelata," she says, ruffling up her hair.
(21) Segrid: "Yeah, I think we need to look into that."
(7) Zelata: Giggles and begins to search the Zombies.
(21) Segrid: "If you find any worms, you can keep them, Zelata."
(8) Andraste: "Maybe thats what causing all these strange zombies to pop up," everyone head in and lock the gate, it should hold em," she says.
(4) DM: let's take a 5 minute break
(7) Zelata: Do I find anything interesting on them DM?
(3) Jeremiah: ((kk ))
(8) Andraste: (Fish bait!)
(6) Cairne: ok
** (21) Segrid walks over to Andraste and Zelata. **
(7) Zelata: I begin to draw on a drawing pad.
** (8) Andraste heads inside, and locks the gate securely. **
(7) Zelata: I curl up on a bed, and begin to snooze
** (8) Andraste unfurls a map and reads its content. **
(8) Andraste: (When we begin our Kingdom, lets build a Cathedral first >:P)
(7) Zelata: ((XD ))
(21) Segrid: .
(4) DM: You all had a very long day between fighting the Stag Lord, his minions, and the zombies.
(6) Cairne: temple then cathedrel.
(4) DM: It is late morning on 25 Gozran before you are awake and stirring.
(7) Zelata: "Hey mommy, I learned to something cool with FIRE!" I cast True Stike on her with the Fire Theme.
(6) Cairne: Zel learned a buff?
(7) Zelata: ((Yesh, thanks to the Thematic Spell: Fire Feat!))
(8) Andraste: "Hmm?" she says, stretching her forearm muscles, "You learn something everyday Zelata," she pats her head, "Maybe someday you could even make fire sprites or golems to fight for us!"
** (3) Jeremiah stretches and then prepares himself and his spells for the day ahead **
(7) Zelata: Smiles
(4) DM: Heading into the cellar?
(21) Segrid: yup
(3) Jeremiah: (( I believe so ))
(4) DM: This room feels miserably damp, and greasy swaths of mold
cake the carved stone walls and floor. The ceiling fifteen feet
overhead is thick with cobwebs. Three archways in the walls
open into other rooms, all of which are filled with mounds of
crates, furs, sacks, weapons, and other obviously stolen loot.
(6) Cairne: yes.
** (8) Andraste fastens on the buckles of her scale mail, and takes out his sword, "Lets head downstairs, I don't wish to fight anymore zombies." **
(7) Zelata: Follows along, mai darkvision easily adjusting to the darkness below.
(7) Zelata: I cast Mage Armor, and Shield
** (10) Carden follows **
** (8) Andraste looks at all the loot they have found, then casts detect evil, "Keep a careful eye out." **
** (9) Mason tags along **
(6) Cairne: I cast detect magic
(7) Zelata: I step in front of Cairne to get to the loot.
(6) Cairne: zel is magical
** (3) Jeremiah heads doen with the others sword drawn and ready **
(4) DM: add your mini
(4) DM: Zelata runs out in front, right into two huge, mean looking rats!
(7) Zelata: "ACK! RATS!"
(4) DM: Bite [1d20+1] => [16,1] = (17) melee, Damage [1d4+0] => [2,0] = (2) plus disease
(4) DM: Bite [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16) melee, Damage [1d4+0] => [2,0] = (2) plus disease
(4) DM: Roll two fort saves
(7) Zelata: ((They miss, both))
(4) DM: how?
(7) Zelata: ((I has 19 AC thanks to the +8 from mage Armor and Shield))
(8) Andraste: (:D)
(4) DM: You didn't say that you cast those, did you?
(7) Zelata: ((+4 From Mage Armor, and +4 From Shield))
(3) Jeremiah: (( nice ))
(7) Zelata: ((I did, look up))
(8) Andraste: (She did I believe)
(6) Cairne: scroll up boss, she did it before she went down.
(4) DM: ok, I didn't see it
(7) Zelata: (( :P Fullplate without the Fullplate FTFW))
(4) DM: you manage to avoid the sharp, nasty teeth of the huge rats
(7) Zelata: ((FTFW = For the F* win))
(4) DM: everyone roll initiative
(7) Zelata: "Ew! They think I'm tasty!"
(21) Segrid: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21)
(6) Cairne: Initiative [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(7) Zelata: [1d20+1] => [9,1] = (10)
(3) Jeremiah: (( thats how Chainkinis work ))
(10) Carden: Init [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
(4) DM: Initiative [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
(9) Mason: Initiative: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(3) Jeremiah: Initiative: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
(21) Segrid: "They don't look like frogs."
(4) DM: Initiative [1d20-1] => [12,-1] = (11)
(8) Andraste: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) Init!
(8) Andraste: (At least I aint last :3)
(7) Zelata: "Apparently, animals think I'm rather tasty, I can say the same for them"
(4) DM: Start of round 1
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
** (21) Segrid moves forward to protect Zelata, attacking the dire rat [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) for [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6) "After the crumbs left by the bandits, I bet you are tasty to them." **
(7) Zelata: "What?"
(21) Segrid: "You're fresher."
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(8) Andraste: "And probably the most well cooked amongst us," she adds, smiling, her sword shining.
(7) Zelata: ((lol))
(7) Zelata: Smiles
(3) Jeremiah: (( Step around Andraste and attack ))
(3) Jeremiah: Attack: Arcane Longsword: Attack[1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7)
(3) Jeremiah: Damage: Damage[1d8+2] => [4,2] = (6)
(4) DM: miss
(3) Jeremiah: (( End my turn ))
(3) Jeremiah: "At least it isn't a giant bug"
(4) DM: the rat tries to bite Jeremiah
(4) DM: Bite [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16) melee, Damage [1d4+0] => [4,0] = (4) plus disease
(8) Andraste: "Or a giant centipede," she replies.
(7) Zelata: ((Who's after me?))
(7) Zelata: "Or a gaint Frog"
(3) Jeremiah: Fortitude (CON): [1d20+3+1] => [10,3,1] = (14)
(7) Zelata: ((like, who's after my turn?))
(3) Jeremiah: (( AC is 16 ))
(8) Andraste: (mason)
(4) DM: ok one of 2 saves made
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(7) Zelata: (( kk ))
** (10) Carden moves down the stairs and down pass Segrid **
(10) Carden: (done)
(7) Zelata: :P
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(7) Zelata: I cast True Strike on Mason, he gets +20 To his next hit.
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
(8) Andraste: (ok)
(9) Mason: (doubt she can see up the stiars might as well do andraste)
(7) Zelata: (wait, I thought Mason was after me?!))
(4) DM: yeah, I missed him
(7) Zelata: ((Can I redo that on Andraste?))
(8) Andraste: (He is, he is 9 I am 8)
(4) DM: go ahead Mason
(7) Zelata: ((kk phew))
(7) Zelata: ((wait, True Stike is a touch spell))
(7) Zelata: ((I can only cast it on people I can touch))
(8) Andraste: (I thought true strike was a personal spell?)
** (9) Mason moves down the stairs goes over the smash the rat [1d20+25] => [15,25] = (40) dmg [1d10+5] => [9,5] = (14) **
(9) Mason: (ok total si 20 instead)
(21) Segrid: (It's a personal spell, only on yourself)
(7) Zelata: ((crap, it is))
(7) Zelata: ((Dat was all mai bad, sorry))
(4) DM: Now it's Andraste's turn
(21) Segrid: (still, rat goo))
** (10) Carden moves toward the chamber he is near to inspect **
(8) Andraste: (No enemy in sight yea?)
(10) Carden: (sorry)
(4) DM: you can make a perception check
(4) DM: Stealth [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
(6) Cairne: casting mage armor
** (8) Andraste explores Chamber B, with her superior darkvision [1d20+1] => [16,1] = (17) Perception **
(4) DM: You don't see anyone in b
(4) DM: Start of round 2
(4) DM: Segrid's turn
(21) Segrid: Perception [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13) +2 vs humans looks b & c
(4) DM: You don't see anything in b or c
(4) DM: Jeremiah's turn
(7) Zelata: ((too bad Detect Living isn't a spell in DnD))
(3) Jeremiah: (( Going to check room a ))
(4) DM: Nobody in there
(4) DM: Carden's turn
(3) Jeremiah: "Clear"
** (10) Carden moves to chamber near him and looks around (perception [1d20+10] => [12,10] = (22)) **
(4) DM: looking up, you see a strange sight
(4) DM: a creature that looks like a wolverine, but is hanging upside down on the ceiling 15' above!
(7) Zelata: o,..,o I firebolt it
(4) DM: just as you notice it, suddenly three small rock-like creatures appear out of nowhere...
(7) Zelata: O_O Oh crap
** (10) Carden curses lightly "oh erastril" **
(4) DM: the creatures attack
(4) DM: EE1 on Zelata
(3) Jeremiah: "Wonderful"
(4) DM: Slam (EM, both on ground) [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25) melee, Damage [1d6+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(4) DM: EE2 on mason
(4) DM: Slam (EM, both on ground) [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27) melee, Damage [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(4) DM: Slam (EM, both on ground) [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19) melee, Damage [1d6+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(7) Zelata: Shiz, he hits
(7) Zelata: Wth are they?
(7) Zelata: Guys, I have to go in 5 minutes
(21) Segrid: (earth elementals)
(4) DM: EE3 on Jeremiah
(4) DM: Slam (EM, both on ground) [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) melee, Damage [1d6+5] => [3,5] = (8)
(4) DM: Zelata's turn
(7) Zelata: ((oh shiz))
(7) Zelata: Ummmmmmm
(7) Zelata: I cast Grease again
(7) Zelata: Sorry, Jeremiah, yer stuck dude :P
(4) DM: Reflex [1d20-1] => [19,-1] = (18)
(4) DM: Mason's turn
** (9) Mason turns and tries to bash the rock man **
(9) Mason: *Maul Power attack*: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9) Damage [1d10+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(3) Jeremiah: (( it's cool ))
(4) DM: miss (EE AC is 17)
(4) DM: Andraste's turn
** (8) Andraste rushes towards the sound of battle (any of these Creatures emit evil?) **
(4) DM: Only the wolverine on the ceiling
(8) Andraste: "Carden, the Wolverine your fighting has an evil aura, beware," she says, smashing her sword into EE 1 [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
(7) Zelata: Guys, I have to leave now
(7) Zelata: We're going out for dinner
(4) DM: we'll stop at the end of this round
(4) DM: Cairne's turn
(6) Cairne: I cast bless (its the next day right?)
(4) DM: (yes)
(4) DM: ok, we'll stop here at the end of round 2
(4) DM: and pick it back up next time
(3) Jeremiah: (( kk))

No comments:

Post a Comment